ABCi Media takes complaints about editorial content seriously.
We are committed to abiding by the
Independent Press Standards Organisation (“IPSO”) rules and regulations and the Editors’ Code of Practice that Ipso enforces in the United Kingdom.
1) ABCi Media aims to handle all complaints as efficiently and effectively as possible.
2) All complaints will be acknowledged on receipt.
3) If we receive multiple complaints about the same issue we may make one response to all.
4) We may request further information from you to enable us to investigate your complaint.
5) We will deal promptly with complaints. Once full details have been established, we aim to resolve within 28 days any complaint brought under the IPSO Editors’ Code. If we fail to resolve such a complaint to your satisfaction within this time, you may refer the matter to IPSO. If we believe that no breach of the Editors’ Code is involved, we will tell you.
6) You can see a copy of the Editors’ Code here.
7) If at any stage of your complaint we do not hear back from you within 28 working days, we will consider your complaint resolved.
Complaints about editorial matters may be sent by email to email@example.com
Or by post to: Feedback, ABCi Media, Africa House, 300 Broomloan Road, Glasgow G51 2JQ.
Requests for corrections or clarification should be sent by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to ABCi Media, 300 Broomloan Road, Glasgow, G51 2JQ